Saturday, August 7, 2010

Vernissage Handbag

As long as I can remember I have liked big and small bags, yes, it does not really matter what they look like they just fit my view of the bag. When we wrap ourselves in the car to go into town to shop so often my kids look at me and say: mom-not a bag to! This complaining cry, I take with a grain of salt because I know that you can never have too many bags and my girls use them as much as I and then appealed it certainly is not. When I and Mr. K goes to Grannis so abuzz with shops and stalls bags wherever you go and I usually feel myself as if I was in heaven. Mr. C, however not as well enjoy fully as I but he feels enough, as if he were in hell. He usually was afraid to look at me when we go into a mall and severely admonish me that we would not buy bags, but I'll focus on what we plan to buy. I must admit that despite good intentions, so I end up in some inexplicable way, yet among all these beautiful bags that are lined up and I just can not help but feel, smell and sample wear them while eager sellers with poor English eagerly pick up more bags. Well, all I think we have weaknesses for something and that I happen to be weak for me in bags are well, the only true feminine characteristics I have. I want to defend my v?skmani by pointing out that the bags are clearly accessory with large A, for they can get a great casual outfit to look out stylelead.

Imagine my delight when I could buy white wine for the weekend and I saw a bag-in-box that looked like a stylish wholesale replica handbags. Wow, a wine for us women, I thought and bought it immediately. I like the idea of the box and is fully convinced that thanks to its sleek and stylish design, it will become a popular wine. When you are at a party or picknic so it looks just like you have a little extra wear on the handbag. How many women will not love this hum?rh?jare at the party? I can recommend Opening Chardonnay Viognier, which only costs 184 SEK for 3 liters. The wine, has received good reviews and is described by the importer to be dry and fruity with hints of pear, tropical fruit and vanilla, suitable for fish and shellfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment